Wednesday, April 1, 2009

It's late at night


So it's late at night, I have the server test tomorrow and I am really sleepy.
But I feel I'm not dedicating enough time to my blog. So I'm going to summarize what I've been up to in the last few days.
I was married to Alyssa for a day and met a boy name Tom from Wisconsin. His friends call him Bunny. Don't ask me why, I don't know or I forgot.
I rented a boat at the Grand Floridian, with Elly, and got a ticket for speeding in the No Wake Zone. I guess I am a pirate.
I ate 5 pancakes at IHOP...And it was sooo good.
I went on the Sky Coaster at Old Town. A 300FT fall, and if you pay attention you can see your life flashing before your eyes as you get closer to the ground.
A bought a radio alarm at Wall Mart
Good night

No comments:

Post a Comment